Protecting Your Legal Rights
At Bello, Reilley, McGrory & DiPippo Attorneys At Law, we offer a wide range of services to individuals, families, and businesses in Montgomery County and throughout the Philadelphia metro area. Clients seek our representation in transactional matters such as real estate purchases and sales as well as litigation and criminal defense.
Regardless of your legal needs, our team of dedicated and effective attorneys can take the necessary action to effectively drive results in your case.
A Versatile Practice Focused On Solving Your Legal Problems
We represent clients in a wide variety of practice areas:
- Bankruptcy: Our bankruptcy lawyers are available to assist clients with Chapter 7, Chapter 11, and Chapter 13 bankruptcies. We also provide advice regarding bankruptcy dos and don’ts, bankruptcy myths and bankruptcy exemptions.
- Real estate: We routinely represent individuals, families, and businesses with a full range of residential and commercial real estate transactions and litigation including zoning and land development.
- Mortgage foreclosure: When facing foreclosure, our attorneys can assist you in working out a payment plan or taking other measures to avoid mortgage foreclosure.
- Corporate formation and LLC: We represent clients in business start-up including corporate formation, business contracts, and the ongoing legal representation of businesses and partnerships.
- Family law: In addition to divorce, our family law attorneys represent clients in custody, support, visitation, adoption, domestic abuse, restraining orders, and other family legal matters.
- Personal injury: Our personal injury team is committed to returning maximum compensation in auto accidents, trucking accidents, slip and falls, medical malpractice, and wrongful death cases.
- Criminal defense: We offer aggressive criminal defense to clients who have been charged with any felonies or misdemeanors including DUI and DWI defense, assault and battery, white collar, violent crimes, traffic offenses, or domestic abuse.
- Estate planning and administration: Clients at our firm are offered extensive advice and direction regarding estate planning and administration.
- Liquor licensing and municipal law: If you are a bar owner, you may need assistance with obtaining a liquor license, zoning approvals, or moving your business to another location. If you are seeking to move your business, our attorneys can help obtain municipal approval. Our attorneys can advise you on the legal action you can take to protect your business as well as provide you with the contracts and legal documents necessary to secure your financial and future success in the community. We assist small businesses in managing their everyday operations, including assisting bar owners and restaurants in the purchase and sales of their businesses.
- Mergers and acquisitions: Buying or selling a business requires the production of various documents and a high level of due diligence. Our attorneys are experienced in these areas and will guide you throughout the process.
Contact Us For Trusted Legal Guidance
To speak with one of our experienced Philadelphia-area lawyers, please contact us by email or call 610-992-1300 to schedule a free consultation.
We are a debt relief agency. We help people file for bankruptcy relief under the Bankruptcy Code