Experienced Legal Guidance For Corporate Formations
When starting a business, it is easy to be caught up in the exciting development of your new enterprise. Whether you are forming a partnership or LLC, you are more interested in developing business strategy and working towards the future prosperity of your business. The success of your business will largely depend on securing proper legal foundation for your company related to formation, tax considerations, employment contracts, and protecting your assets. At Bello, Reilley, McGrory & DiPippo Attorneys At Law, our lawyers will advise you in taking the initial steps to secure the legal underpinnings of your business.
Our corporate and small business law attorneys can assist you with all of the following:
- Entity formation: general partnership and partnership formation, LLP and LLC formation, S-corps (subchapter S), C-corps, joint ventures
- Family business and family business succession
- Assisting small businesses and closely held corporations in transactions and disputes
- Shareholder contracts and disputes
- Acquisition and sale of business
- Asset protection
- Tax considerations
- Corporate agreements: shareholder agreements
- Small business law and operation
- Operating agreements
- Buy-sell agreements
- Employment contracts: non-compete, non-disclosure agreements
- Securing financing: escrow, interacting with lenders and banks
Our small business law and corporate attorneys take the time to protect our clients through clarity, explanation, and full-disclosure to prevent future litigation.
General Business Counseling And Legal Maintenance For Businesses
In addition to formation, we help business owners with the ongoing legal needs and running their businesses. Whether you are considering a contract, acquisition or sale, or real estate investment, our attorneys can advise and direct your operation. Throughout the life of a business, the ongoing legal maintenance is critical to preventing litigation and securing the future success of your business.
Acquisition And Sale Of Businesses
We are experienced in representing clients who are interested in the purchase or sale of a business. Our attorneys comply with due diligence requirements in the investigation of business purchases, tax considerations, drafting asset purchase agreements, and aiding entities in complying with bank requirements to secure financing.
Protecting Your Business And Securing Your Bottom Line
Our attorneys can advise and guide you though these matters. Whether we are advising you on asset protection, a proper formation for your business, tax considerations, or employment matters, we will provide the legal support to maintain the bottom line.